Here is a tasty treat my sister recommended to me as a way to eat more vegetables. At first I thought she was crazy, but then I just got my Martha Stewart Everyday Food magazine, and surprise! There was a recipe for it in the magazine! I decided to try it, and it was pretty easy. My recommendation is to not over-bake because I did a little, and the overly-browned chips weren't nearly as good as the ones that were a little less crisp-ily cooked.
Kale Chips
-Preheat oven to 300 degrees farenheit.
-Chop the stems off from fresh kale, and cut (or rip) into smaller leafy flakes (note: the size will shrink quite a bit, so the pieces can be quite large)
-Drizzle with olive oil, and sprinkle with salt. Toss to coat.
-Bake for up to 35 minutes, turning occasionally, until the edges start to brown. Do not overcook.

No comments:
Post a Comment